Use PayPal to Secure Your Payment

Today I am waiting my first payment for item has sold out. After waiting for 24 hours, I tried to send buyer with an email. I remain him/his to pay with Paypal, sugested by ebaY it self.

The reason to pay by paypal as they said it more secure, easy and fast. As we known ebaY and paypal have some contract to make their customer. To enjoy make transaction online. So both of them always made some inovation to solve every problem has come.

As as said before here
paypal will confirm trader not to send their product until buyer pay them.

On my case it self. I have send email to the buyer to pay their bill to my account on Paypal. And I want to send the item until I have got my payment.

Even my auction it self don't take profit. I feel glad because my first auction on ebay has got buyer. Because all I know most my friend did not feel the same like me.

Thank's god for your kindness to make me fell glad today. And please give me profit on my second auction.

See you cos I want to listed my item on ebay again. Don't forget to come on myworld on ebay here

No comments:

Ebay's 25th anniversary

I haven't written here suksesebay.blogspot.com for long time.  just found out that ebay is celebrating its 25th birthday. I knew eBay ...